K-EDGE GARMIN STEM MOUNT ADJUSTABLE BLACK
Sorry, currently out of stock
The K-Edge Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem.
Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
- The adjustable version allows for a variety of different stem angles
- Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added, 5mm to 10mm above the stem
- Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem
- Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-Edge Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross, triathlon, bike touring, or if you simply prefer this position for your computer
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatibly: 1-1/20cm Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness, Steerer - 5mm, Length, Center-to-Center - 50mm
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Supported Computers: Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and Forerunner 310XT
- Dimensions: 9cm x 3cm x 1cm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Warranty: 12 Months