LEATT DBX 3.0 LITE GLOVES
Vented, Lite Bicycle Gloves with Impact Protection¬†
The 3.0 Lite gloves offer knuckle protection and feature our proven NanoGrip palm for unbeaten bar feel. Imagine the combination of both excellent protection and bike feel‚Äì all in one.
The upper hand is made of stretch material that is both lightweight and offers good airflow. Protection is offered by impact absorbing inserts on the knuckles, a low-profile solution that not only provides protection but that is also very comfortable. Additional protection is offered by the microinjected 3D Brush Guard, increasing the scratch and abrasion resistance of the pinky and knuckles.
The NanoGrip palm consists of fibers that are 7.500 times thinner than hair. Known for its minimalistic profile, durability and superior wet and dry grip properties, this palm simply cannot be compared to anything else out there. The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection.
Try them ‚Äì you will like them.
- 3D molded impact protection for:
- NanoGrip palm¬†
- Ultra-thin for superior bar feel¬†
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair¬†
- Very stretchy and flexible¬†
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen function
- Reinforced lower palm¬†
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material¬†
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC¬†
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015¬†
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm¬†
- Lens/sweat wiper¬†
- Stretch fit comfort cuff¬†
- Multi-row technical thread stitching¬†