CAMPAGNOLO BORA ULTRA 50 DARK WHEELSET - CLINCHER
Innovating the wheel that for years has been a market benchmark might have seemed difficult and risky, but the Campy Tech Lab™ designers have managed to maintain those characteristics of flexibility and ease of handling that have made this high-profile wheel easy to steer, high performing and safe.
The new Bora™ Ultra™ 50 bursts onto the market not only with introduction of the new tire bed dedicated to the clincher, but also with improvements to the previous version in terms of lightness, aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort thanks to use of the new wider rim and front and rear hubs with different diameters.
The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry.
Plus extremely clean-cut aesthetics guaranteed by innovative water-transfer graphics. All without giving up on the extreme smoothness, which has become the market benchmark and is the result of use of CULT™ bearings.
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear™/DRSC™ geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Carbon hub
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 50mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
The Bora™ Ultra 50 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender
- User manual
The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps