WOLFTOOTH 40T GIANT COG SRAM
Sorry, currently out of stock
Wolftooth 40T Giant Cog Sram
The GC line of cassette extender cogs allows you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette.
- Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes listed on the GC tech page
- Compatible with all 10-speed rear derailleurs and chains
- Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have your bike
- Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC
- Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur
- Hub compatibility
- These fit very tight on certain Stan’s No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some, grease they will go on.
- These are specifically designed for use with SRAM cassettes. The clocking, or rotational orientation, between SRAM and Shimano cassettes are much different so optimal shifting cannot be achieved unless the design is optimized for each separately.